Junior Coaching Begins
Junior Coaching Begins on Tuesday, April 25th
Boys U6 - U15 (6.00-8.00pm)
Girls U6 - U17 (6.00 - 8.00pm)
1. The coaching sessions will be held for players between the ages of 6 - 15 years old, every
Tuesday, on the cricket ground and nets at the ground. (weather permitting). Bring full kit
and a tennis ball.
2. If in doubt whether the session will be held due to bad weather, contact Mike/Dave Knight
(Tel : 01633 663297) between 4.45 and 5.15p.m each Tuesday.
(A message will be left on the Answering Machine if the session is cancelled due to bad
2. The sessions will be from 6.00 - 8.00p.m and will begin on Tuesday, April 25th and
will continue until the end of School Term in July.
3. The cost of the sessions will be £6.00 per week, to be collected on the Tuesday evening,
or alternatively a once only payment of £54.00 (Boys) & £45.00 (Girls) can be made
in order to become a Junior Playing Member. (All team players will be expected to
become a Junior Playing Member of Newport Cricket Club). See Membership Form
elsewhere on the website
4. In addition to the weekly Tuesday night session, 1 : 1 Coaching Sessions will be
available, with the emphasis on Individual coaching - Information will be sent shortly.
5. We are running the following teams in the Gwent Junior Leagues this year:-
Boys Teams x2 U/11, x2 U/13, x1 U/15,
Girls Teams x1 U11, x1 U12, x1 U13, x1 U14, x1 U15 & x1 U17.
There will also be friendly matches for U9’s (Boys, Girls, Mixed).
6. The first matches are likely to take place during the last week of April - as soon as
arrangements have been confirmed we will contact you.
For Further Information contact:-
Tel: 07793 823294